The Node MCU ESP8266 development board comes with the ESP-12E module containing ESP8266 chip having 32 bit LX106 architecture microchip. This microchip supports RTOS and operates at 80MHz to a hundred and sixty megacycle adjustable clock frequency. Node MCU has 128 KB RAM and 4MB of non-volatile storage to store information and programs. Its high process power with in-built Wi-Fi / Bluetooth and Deep Sleep operational options create it ideal for IoT comes. Node MCU will be powered victimization small USB jack and VIN pin (External provides Pin). It supports UART, SPI, and I2C interface. The Node MCU Development Board will be simply programmed with Arduino IDE since it’s straightforward to use. Programming Node MCU with the Arduino IDE can hardly take 5-10 minutes. All you would like is that the Arduino IDE, a USB cable and also the Node MCU board itself. Node MCU
Nodemcu Esp8266 Features
- Microcontroller: Ten silica 32-bit architecture central processor Xtensa LX106
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins (DIO): sixteen
- Analog Input Pins (ADC): one
- Flash Memory: four MB
- SRAM: sixty four KB
- Clock Speed: eighty megacycles
- USB-TTL supported CP2102 is enclosed aboard, facultative Plug n Play
- PCB Antenna
- Small Sized module to suit well within your IoT comes.
Nodemcu Esp8266 Pin Configuration
|Micro-USB,||Node MCU can be powered through the USB port|
|3.3V||Regulated volt can be given to this pin|
|Vin||External Power Supply|
|RST||resets the microcontroller|
|A0||Used to measure analog voltage|
|GPIO1 to GPIO16||Node MCU has 16 general purpose input-output pins on its board|
|SD1, CMD, SD0, CLK||Node MCU has four pins available for SPI communication|
|I2C Pins||Node MCU has I2C functionality support but due to the internal function.|
Method of adding Node MCU Module in Proteus
- First weought to checkout in Proteus package whether or not.
- Then we’ve an inclination to tend to use Infobahn web site name (Componentsearchengine.com) wherever we’ll simply get the half.
- Write the name of Node MCU within the search bar. At the moment new page can popup like below image. Click on the transfer risk.
- Merely click on the transfer risk. Once this a zipper file we’ve an inclination to tend to transfer in your system.
- Extract they are available Proteus folder. Bear in mind that we’ve an inclination to be planning to ought to be compelled to position the Extract are available Proteus package folder. Once extract the file a replacement folder can appear to be this.
- Once this you may ought to be compelled to click on the Proteus folder. Show in on high of image. Then new folder can appear to be this.
- Next step is to open the Proteus package and click on the library risk so click on import elements risk.
- Once clicking on the import risk then new window can popup like this, Click on the choose File.
- Once clicking on the choose File risk, then import the Module initial. Then click on Open risk.
- Later on we’ve an inclination to square measure planning to see the Module image on the Import PADS show in below. Then click on the Setting risk.
- Once clicking on the Setting risk, you may see the compartmentalization and Library various page. Then click on consecutive risk.
- After clicking on Next possibility we are going to ready to see the Module in 3D Mode. Click on the OK possibility.
- Presently consecutive step is to feature Device Name once adding the name click on Next risk.
- Presently we ought to avoid wasting the Module in USERDVC and click on OK. Presently finally you add the Node MCU Module within the Proteus Library.
- Presently it’s time to look at our final work. Suggest that weought to examine the Module in Proteus Library.
- The tip result’s showing as if this. Presently you may be ready to manufacture despite project you would like with the assistance of this Module.
Nodemcu Esp8266 Applications
- Prototyping of IoT devices
- Low power battery operated applications
- Network comes
- Projects requiring multiple I/O interface with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionalities.
If you’ve got any doubts regarding this project, post them within the comment section.
nodemcu wifi module library for proteus 8 download