Job Description Job Title:
API Web Services Developer Location: uk canada usa based with work
Pay Rate: DOE
Duration: 12 Months
• Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements applications in a single or greater programming languages, for Web and Rich Internet Applications.
Supports programs with an knowledge of device integration, check planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Assesses the fitness and overall performance of software program programs and databases.
- Establishes, participates, and keeps relationships with commercial enterprise units, clients and situation count specialists for you to continue to be apprised of direction, venture status, architectural and generation trends, risks, and purposeful/integration issues.
- Defines specs and expand applications, modifies current applications, prepares check data, and prepares purposeful specs.
- Analyzes application and alertness overall performance the usage of numerous programming languages, equipment and techniques.
- Provides steering to non-technical group of workers in the usage of software program and hardware structures maximum efficaciously and efficiently.
- Reviews venture proposals, evaluates alternatives, offers estimates and makes recommendations.
- Designs and defines specs for structures. •
- Identifies ability technique development regions and shows alternatives and recommends approaches. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s diploma in Computer Science or associated discipline or equal revel in.
- 5+ years of revel in in a computing surroundings with more than one programming languages.
- Web Technologies (DHTML, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with layout and improvement of REST API platform the usage of Apigee/APIM, changing net offerings from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience with Security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2)
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and reaction changes etc. the usage of Apigee
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures together with in Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Scrum and different Agile processes.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in developing REST API documentation the usage of Swagger and YAML or comparable equipment desirable
- Experience with Integration frameworks (e.g., Mule, Camel) desirable Additional Information Locals preferred
web services job description