Job Description Job Title:
API Web Services Developer Location: uk canada usa based with work
Pay Rate: DOE
Duration: 12 Months
• Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements applications in a single or greater programming languages, for Web and Rich Internet Applications.
Supports programs with an knowledge of device integration, check planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Assesses the fitness and overall performance of software program programs and databases.
- Establishes, participates, and keeps relationships with commercial enterprise units, clients and situation count specialists for you to continue to be apprised of direction, venture status, architectural and generation trends, risks, and purposeful/integration issues.
- Defines specs and expand applications, modifies current applications, prepares check data, and prepares purposeful specs.
- Analyzes application and alertness overall performance the usage of numerous programming languages, equipment and techniques.
- Provides steering to non-technical group of workers in the usage of software program and hardware structures maximum efficaciously and efficiently.
- Reviews venture proposals, evaluates alternatives, offers estimates and makes recommendations.
- Designs and defines specs for structures. •
- Identifies ability technique development regions and shows alternatives and recommends approaches. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s diploma in Computer Science or associated discipline or equal revel in.
- 5+ years of revel in in a computing surroundings with more than one programming languages.
- Web Technologies (DHTML, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with layout and improvement of REST API platform the usage of Apigee/APIM, changing net offerings from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Experience with Security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2)
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and reaction changes etc. the usage of Apigee
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures together with in Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Scrum and different Agile processes.
- Knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in developing REST API documentation the usage of Swagger and YAML or comparable equipment desirable
- Experience with Integration frameworks (e.g., Mule, Camel) desirable Additional Information Locals preferred
web services job description
we are offering latest 2022 online jobs for students.so connect with us and subscribe us for latest jobs in uk,Canada,Austria,Dubai,Garmin and all over the world.